Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Followers

Google +

Grab My Button

First with Franklin

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lesson planning

At our school, we have the freedom to make our plans in the format we choose.  I like to make almost a fill-in-the-blank schedule for my plans.  (Feel free to open the files below to get an idea of what I use.  My template for this year is always a work in progress, so keep that in mind! :) )

I choose to do this for a couple of reasons:
1.  It gives a substitute extra details.  This means when you wake up at 3:00 in the morning feeling sick you don't have to try to write out details for a substitute.  I also have an emergency substitute folder with extra plans and lesson in case they can't figure out my normal schedule.  

2.  It saves time- lots of time!  By making a template, I don't have to re-write the same details each week- I just fill in story titles, page numbers, etc.

So, how do you plan? Do you use a lesson plan book with the boxes?  Do you make your own template?   Or do you only plan online?  
Click here for the PDF version or here for the .docx version.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment